• any end-use - men, women, kids, sports / swim, underwear, accessories or any other.
• any product - tee-shirts, shirting / blouses, lining, dresses / skirts, jeans / trousers / shorts, coats / jackets, bags, belts, hats or fabric lengths; if it can be printed on or embellished in some way, a design can be created for it.
• any market - supermarket, high street, designer, couture, casual, jeans, street, formal or any other.
• any colours - using a specific palette / no. of colours for screen printing (serigraphy) or set up for digital printing, for example.
• any format - hand made using any media or digital as raster / bitmap or vector files.
• experience in working with design teams, merchandisers, technical developers, and manufacturers / contractors.
• individual designs or complete collections created to any theme or inspiration, in any style or colour palette.
• illustrations available of any / all designs on garments, or visualised as fashion drawings (modelled on a figure).